Next Nano Social Tuesday 14th May at 7.30pm

Monthly evening get together for a drink and chat

Re: Next Nano Social Tuesday 13th September 2022 7.30pm

Postby AndyN01 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:56 am

Might or might not make this one as coming home from Cornwall that day.

Fingers crossed that it's a decent journey and I'll see you at the new venue.

Andy.
AndyN01

Postby squire » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:05 am

AndyN01 wrote:Might or might not make this one as coming home from Cornwall that day.

Fingers crossed that it's a decent journey and I'll see you at the new venue.

Andy.

Safe journey back Andy and I hope you're having a good time. Tbh, I'd have thought you'd had enough of driving by the time you get home, hopefully the traffic will keep flowing with no hold ups. BTW, I've had to put getting a polisher/buffer on the back burner for a bit :hissyfit:

Martyn.
squire

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:52 pm

Do we have any takers for the Dog and Partridge tomorrow, I am struggling yet again and looks like unless we can agree on a change of day that is how it will stay for me. its not that I dont want to attend but Tuesdays always seem to have lots going on, I would stand a much better chance of attending most if not all if it was on a Wednesday or maybe Thursday, but please do go ahead without me tomorrow if some of you have already made plans
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:55 pm

Just a reminder the next social is tomorrow at the new venue the Dog & Partridge, I'll be there around 7.30 and trying the menu :cheers: see you there
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:40 pm

Good man Scott, hope you are joined by a few others, please report back on what it was like, experience, welcome, food etc

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby squire » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:13 pm

I'll be there too, but not eating, we'll have chat about changing the night, Thursdays or Mondays are OK, Wednesdays not so good, definitely can't do 2nd or 4th Wednesdays.

Martyn
squire

Postby squire » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 pm

I'll be there too, but not eating, we'll have chat about changing the night, Thursdays or Mondays are OK, Wednesdays not so good, definitely can't do 2nd or 4th Wednesdays.

Martyn
squire

Postby sewerman » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:32 am

5 of us last night , food was good and a wide range of food . Its a traditional pub very friendly staff so I don't think anyone camping should have an issue eating here. They do take table bookings so might be best to book though on a weekend

As for a different night Wednesday or Thursday seem best but not ideal for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Rob » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:26 pm

sewerman wrote:5 of us last night , food was good and a wide range of food . Its a traditional pub very friendly staff so I don't think anyone camping should have an issue eating here. They do take table bookings so might be best to book though on a weekend

As for a different night Wednesday or Thursday seem best but not ideal for everyone.

Thanks Scott for the review of the pub sounds good I’ll try and rearrange my home life so leave as Tuesday for now

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby squire » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:15 pm

Rob wrote:
sewerman wrote:5 of us last night , food was good and a wide range of food . Its a traditional pub very friendly staff so I don't think anyone camping should have an issue eating here. They do take table bookings so might be best to book though on a weekend

Thanks Scott for the review of the pub sounds good I’ll try and rearrange my home life so leave as Tuesday for now

Don't go rocking the boat too much, lol :mad:. I'm sure we can get something sorted out to keep home life happy. There's still two Wednesdays in the month that I can attend and I don't mind too much dropping one of my MG meets, don't need two meets a month for that really.

:cheers: Martyn
squire

PreviousNext

Return to Nano Social Nights - Next One Tuesday 14 May 2024