Nano Meet Sunday 19 June 2022 at Teddybears

Please put your names down here if coming to the Nano meet

Re: Nano Meet Sunday 19 June 2022 at Teddybears

Postby Rob » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:53 pm

Well we had a good turn out of approx 25 cars and it was great to meet up again with regular nano meeters and welcome a few new ones, so thanks to all for coming and particularly anyone who travelled any distance given the extortionate cost of fuel at around £9 a gallon currently, yes £2 a litre is £9 a gallon ( 4.5 litres to the gallon)

Steve (Arctic) was in demand as usual and worked tirelessly for most of the day so a big thanks to him and anyone else who was hands on to help other owners as most of us just used the time to catch up and have a chat about our cars given that there were not too many owners wanting jobs done on this occasion

We will hopefully have a T4 back at future meets, and will let you all know if and when that is the case.

We had £65 donated into the Nano meet funds so thanks to all those who contributed, viewtopic.php?f=128&t=398&p=9242#p9242

I do hope to have some good news soon about a possible new meet venue not far from the Four Ashes so watch this space for future announcements

My pictures are on the pictures thread here viewtopic.php?f=204&t=674

I cannot make the next meet on 26th June so hope others may take a few pictures and post on the pictures thread
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Nano Meet Sunday 19 June 2022 at Teddybears

Postby Gren 24 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:05 pm

Thanks Rob for organising the meet and all you do, much appreciated. I nice meet to see old and new friends. and have learnt more to. Would like to say thanks to to the chap that polished the headlights on my Tourer. I cannot make next Sunday so hope you all have a good meet and nice weather.
All the best to you all Les
Gren 24

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sunday 19 June 2022 - Teddybears