Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Please post on here if you are coming to the meet

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Rob » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:05 pm

This is a plea for help for a pair of hands or two at the Nano meet on 26th June, Mick who kindly hosts our Nano website for free has had some fan issues with his car for some time and is travelling a fair distance to get to the Nano on Sunday 26th June to have it looked at, unfortunately some of the regular crew members ( including myself) cannot make the 26th so we will be a bit thinner on the ground than usual.

Steve (Arctic) will be there but he already has a number of jobs lined up which will take him up to about 1pm so if anyone who is coming and knows how to remove a front bumper and fan is willing to help it would be much appreciated , Steve will be on hand of course to advise and chip in
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby daveo138 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:24 pm

I can assist with removing a bumper. I haven’t removed a fan, although I know the housing needs cutting.
daveo138

Postby ARCTIC » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:13 am

daveo138 wrote:I can assist with removing a bumper. I haven’t removed a fan, although I know the housing needs cutting.

Hi Dave.
That would be good hopefully we can get the car next to the one i would be working on and we can work in unison, from the information i have been given by Mick it sounds like it's the gold resistor that as failed and needs replacing, i am sure there will also be a few other crew to help cheers Arctic. :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby jamie » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:03 pm

Rob wrote:This is a plea for help for a pair of hands or two at the Nano meet on 26th June, Mick who kindly hosts our Nano website for free has had some fan issues with his car for some time and is travelling a fair distance to get to the Nano on Sunday 26th June to have it looked at, unfortunately some of the regular crew members ( including myself) cannot make the 26th so we will be a bit thinner on the ground than usual.

Steve (Arctic) will be there but he already has a number of jobs lined up which will take him up to about 1pm so if anyone who is coming and knows how to remove a front bumper and fan is willing to help it would be much appreciated , Steve will be on hand of course to advise and chip in

I’ll try remember my impact gun, will help whip that front end off really quick.
jamie

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:26 pm

jamie wrote:
Rob wrote:This is a plea for help for a pair of hands or two at the Nano meet on 26th June, Mick who kindly hosts our Nano website for free has had some fan issues with his car for some time and is travelling a fair distance to get to the Nano on Sunday 26th June to have it looked at, unfortunately some of the regular crew members ( including myself) cannot make the 26th so we will be a bit thinner on the ground than usual.

I’ll try remember my impact gun, will help whip that front end off really quick.

Jamie seems you saved the day for bogbrush and his dad :thumb: with the impact gun, :clap:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sunday 26 June 2022 Teddybears