Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Please post your name here if attending the meet

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:34 am

JeffH wrote:Hi All - would like help in identifying an induction system leak (or more accurately a 'blow') - and would be grateful for a headlight polish, my originals having been 'exchanged' by the 'Bandit of Burton'!
Will help out in anyway I can
Regards Jeff


Hi Jeff
Seeing that you will need to remove your bumper to try and trace the blow / leak, the sheriff/ bandit is well known at the meets ;) Andy is your man for the lights with the bumper off we can soon whip the lights off for him to clean while investigation is taking place :cheers:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
User avatar
ARCTIC
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby AndyN01 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:07 am

Hi Jeff,

I'll see what can be done to illuminate your future trips. :thumb:

Steve is spot on. It's easier to do the lights either naked without the bumper or completely out of the car. With the other work planned, completely off sounds like the best plan.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Andy.
AndyN01
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:07 am

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:48 pm

Anybody want my tow bar? I'm not going to use it and it's just going to waste.
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Mike2000 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 pm

Attending on Sunday, I would like some assistance in identifying the parasitic drain on my 75 contemporary.
Mike2000
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby ARCTIC » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:02 am

Mike2000 wrote:Attending on Sunday, I would like some assistance in identifying the parasitic drain on my 75 contemporary.


Hi Mike.
A crew member names (devlish) did a lot of work on his car trying to find a parasitic drain, if he attends he maybe able to give you an insight as to what he found.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
User avatar
ARCTIC
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:40 am

Last minute thing:

I'll be bringing a few freebies over in case anybody wants them, including:

2x sets of Alpine 4.5inch speakers (bought them for the HRV - but they didn't fit)

1x Car alarm (again bought for the HRV, but it didn't fit.)

Along with my Impact driver and allen key socket set should anybody want to borrow them.
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Rob » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:14 am

Bogbrush82 wrote:Last minute thing:

I'll be bringing a few freebies over in case anybody wants them, including:

2x sets of Alpine 4.5inch speakers (bought them for the HRV - but they didn't fit)

1x Car alarm (again bought for the HRV, but it didn't fit.)

Along with my Impact driver and allen key socket set should anybody want to borrow them.



i wouldnt mind a set of speakers if still going
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm
Location: Coven Near Wolverhampton

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Rob » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:23 am

ARCTIC wrote:
Mike2000 wrote:Attending on Sunday, I would like some assistance in identifying the parasitic drain on my 75 contemporary.


Hi Mike.
A crew member names (devlish) did a lot of work on his car trying to find a parasitic drain, if he attends he maybe able to give you an insight as to what he found.


Not sure if Steve (Devilish) will be at the meet as he may have a bike meet on the same weekend , but in order to solve his battery drain he painstakingly removed fuses and kept re measuring the drain to try and find the cause, in the end he suspected the battery which was still under warranty and took it back to Euro Car Parts, they tested it as fine but Steve was insistent and in the end they changed it for him and guess what, new battery solved the issues
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm
Location: Coven Near Wolverhampton

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Bogbrush82 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:43 am

Rob wrote:
Bogbrush82 wrote:Last minute thing:

I'll be bringing a few freebies over in case anybody wants them, including:

2x sets of Alpine 4.5inch speakers (bought them for the HRV - but they didn't fit)

1x Car alarm (again bought for the HRV, but it didn't fit.)

Along with my Impact driver and allen key socket set should anybody want to borrow them.



i wouldnt mind a set of speakers if still going


I'll put a set aside for you. :thumb:
User avatar
Bogbrush82
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am
Location: Tipton

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Rob » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:07 pm

Bogbrush82 wrote:
Rob wrote:
Bogbrush82 wrote:Last minute thing:

I'll be bringing a few freebies over in case anybody wants them, including:

2x sets of Alpine 4.5inch speakers (bought them for the HRV - but they didn't fit)

1x Car alarm (again bought for the HRV, but it didn't fit.)

Along with my Impact driver and allen key socket set should anybody want to borrow them.



i wouldnt mind a set of speakers if still going


I'll put a set aside for you. :thumb:



Many thanks
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm
Location: Coven Near Wolverhampton

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 & Sun 7 August 2022 Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest