Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Please post your names here if attending the meet

Re: Please post jobs required and offers of help here

Postby Mick » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:24 am

Hi Steve (Arctic) Thanks for your reply on the Community site, I will be very grateful for your help with the rear door window mechanism swap out.

Rob has offered to clay and polish my car on that weekend too, that will be weather dependant and if Rob is feeling up to it.

Mick
Mick

Postby ARCTIC » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:38 am

Mick wrote:Hi Steve (Arctic) Thanks for your reply on the Community site, I will be very grateful for your help with the rear door window mechanism swap out.

Rob has offered to clay and polish my car on that weekend too, that will be weather dependant and if Rob is feeling up to it.

Mick[/quote
]

Hi Mick.
I have already set it to one side, along with the other stuff i will be bringing, so all being well and you are fit to travel we will see you then :thumb:
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:45 am

Happy to get the polisher out but since realised I no longer have a portable genny and there is no available power where we are located , does anyone have a portable genny they could bring for a day ?
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby ARCTIC » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:51 am

Rob wrote:Happy to get the polisher out but since realised I no longer have a portable genny and there is no available power where we are located , does anyone have a portable genny they could bring for a day ?[/quote
]

Hi Rob.
We may have to purchase one for the 2023 season with the Nano funds, but it's most likely best to see how the first couple of meets turn out, i am still waiting to talk to the chap about the business we spoke about at the last meet ;)
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby sewerman » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:40 am

Bank Holiday shed sort out ..... so I've collected a few unwanted bits as I've upgraded the cars and I'll be bringing them to the Nano for anyone who wants them FOC.

Reflector headlights OS has a broken bracket NS is ok ideal to take one and practice your polishing skills without fear of damaging your car.

Single din radio surround both factory I belive one has been painted poorly though

Steering wheels both have heavy leather wear and marks , but again ideal to practice restoration on or uses while you restore one.

Mirrors are all bullet style non power fold matching pair of scuffed JFM royal blue . 2 OS black one dull one metallic all worked years ago but been in storage for years so no guarantees they will work.

Saloon boot carpet good condition.

Let me know if you'd like anything reserved.

Also available a Rover 75 mk1 high level IPK and colum switch, display is lined but still readable. MK2 NS halogen projector headlight need a polish. PM me to discuss if interested.

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:53 pm

sewerman wrote:Bank Holiday shed sort out ..... so I've collected a few unwanted bits as I've upgraded the cars and I'll be bringing them to the Nano for anyone who wants them FOC.

Reflector headlights OS has a broken bracket NS is ok ideal to take one and practice your polishing skills without fear of damaging your car.

Single din radio surround both factory I belive one has been painted poorly though
[b][b]
Steering wheels both have heavy leather wear and marks , but again ideal to practice restoration on or uses while you restore one.

Mirrors are all bullet style non power fold matching pair of scuffed JFM royal blue . 2 OS black one dull one metallic all worked years ago but been in storage for years so no guarantees they will work.

Saloon boot carpet good condition.

Let me know if you'd like anything reserved.

Also available a Rover 75 mk1 high level IPK and colum switch, display is lined but still readable. MK2 NS halogen projector headlight need a polish. PM me to discuss if interested.

Image[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220829/b1a1918af0af2f2f78d99122c68505eb.jpg[/
[/b][/b]img]

Hi Scott.
Great offer from you i think most of those items will be claimed, something i need to do also is sort out items that i have had for an age now, wont be long now, FL2 in for it's MOT nest week see you soon. :thumb:
Willing to help.

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 17 & Sun 18 Sept 2022 Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU