Please post jobs required and any offfers of help here

Please post here if attending the meet

Re: Please post jobs required and any offfers of help here

Postby Roderick87 » Fri May 24, 2024 6:00 pm

Thwarted. Sorry, after all the expectation, I shall have to drop out of tomorrows meet. I note there is one on 29 June, but that will be my Birthday so can't really say if that will be possible either! Oh well July?
Hope you all have good weather and a productive day!
Ray
Roderick87

Postby daveo138 » Fri May 24, 2024 6:54 pm

Duncan wrote:
daveo138 wrote:Just wondering if T4 could help diagnose my cruise control problem?

It should be able to. Though most often it's the clutch switch after a clutch master cylinder change.

We can rule out the clutch switch, as it’s an auto.

The brake pedal switch appears to be seated correctly and the brake lights work, although there is more than one output from the switch, obviously, so I can’t say for certain that it works.

I think I’ve eliminated the clock spring and steering wheel switches, as well as the cruise ECU, but now I’m stuck.

:help:
daveo138

Postby Duncan » Fri May 24, 2024 8:14 pm

daveo138 wrote:
Duncan wrote:
daveo138 wrote:Just wondering if T4 could help diagnose my cruise control problem?

It should be able to. Though most often it's the clutch switch after a clutch master cylinder change.

The brake pedal switch appears to be seated correctly and the brake lights work, although there is more than one output from the switch, obviously, so I can’t say for certain that it works.

I think I’ve eliminated the clock spring and steering wheel switches, as well as the cruise ECU, but now I’m stuck.

OK, book yourself in on the T4 list and we will see what we can see. Did it ever work?
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby daveo138 » Fri May 24, 2024 8:57 pm

Duncan wrote:
daveo138 wrote:
Duncan wrote:

OK, book yourself in on the T4 list and we will see what we can see. Did it ever work?

Yes, it was previously working fine. I noticed it had stopped working when I was heading down to the National event at Gaydon.
daveo138

Previous

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 25 May 2024 at Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU