Feedback from the Meet

Please post here if attending the meet

Feedback from the Meet

Postby Rob » Tue May 14, 2024 10:44 am

Record here any feedback from the meet, maybe a comment on the venue, thanks to someone who helped you, or if you had work done on your car how did it go, or anything else you wish to mention
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Feedback from the Meet

Postby sewerman » Sat May 25, 2024 6:23 pm

Another good weekend with lots done tourer break light bulbs changed, naval radio sorted , fuel filter pollen filter and gold resistor fitted. Duncan on T4 and Artic doing his stuff on a car boost pipe, o rings, resistor, air filter and other stuff i missed.

about 20 cars over the day by my rekkoning .

roll on the next one :D
sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby daveo138 » Sat May 25, 2024 7:35 pm

Thanks to Steve for his help with a few bits and Duncan for T4 diagnostics to narrow down the search on my cruise control fault.

More work to do now I’m home.
daveo138

Postby ARCTIC » Sun May 26, 2024 2:37 am

Yes another good meet, the weather gods once again smiled on us, as above quite a few jobs got sorted out, Gold resistors, manifold, EGR, PCV, Tourer rear light bulbs changed that in it's self can be challenging due to the nature of how they are fitting to the tourer, what bright spark thought those up, :shock: Total overall was 14 on the list paper unless i missed a few, Ben was happy enough and said see you next month, so the count down is on already :cheers: for all those that attend and make the meets enjoyable still, big thank you to Duncan as always on the T4
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Sun May 26, 2024 1:52 pm

Sorry couldn't be there all day, I was there first thing but had to leave for a family wedding, sounds like a productive meet so thanks to those who turned up and special thanks to all the crew for giving their help, advice and exertise.

Next one is 29 June and I will update the website so people can add their names over next few days
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Feedback from the Meet

Postby longbridge75 » Tue May 28, 2024 11:50 pm

Great meet as usual, well worth the long drive.
Big thank you to the gentleman who helped with my fuel filter and new resistor on my cooling fan. Despite us chatting a great deal I don’t think I ever caught your name haha but thank you nonetheless. Will be back at the July meet for sure.

Cheers
Tom
longbridge75

Postby Duncan » Wed May 29, 2024 4:20 pm

Bit of post meet feedback. Right at the end, some of us were talking about the water deflector plate for the diesels, to protect the MAF.

I've found a rather poor copy of the fitting instructions, and yes it requires holes drilling. It fit's under the slam panel as we all thought.

I'll try to get a useable scan and print some out.

They were fitted to some cars already though there was a gap during cars that should have had them where there were no parts. Those cars should have the holes already I assume.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby Duncan » Wed May 29, 2024 4:22 pm

daveo138 wrote:Thanks to Steve for his help with a few bits and Duncan for T4 diagnostics to narrow down the search on my cruise control fault.

More work to do now I’m home.

And good news that you are well on the way to fixing it.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby sewerman » Fri May 31, 2024 7:50 pm

Duncan wrote:Bit of post meet feedback. Right at the end, some of us were talking about the water deflector plate for the diesels, to protect the MAF.

I've found a rather poor copy of the fitting instructions, and yes it requires holes drilling. It fit's under the slam panel as we all thought.

I'll try to get a useable scan and print some out.

They were fitted to some cars already though there was a gap during cars that should have had them where there were no parts. Those cars should have the holes already I assume.

Thanks Duncan look forward to seeing what's involved in fitting
sewerman
Nano Crew

Return to Midlands Nano Meet Sat 25 May 2024 at Kings Road Calf Heath WV10 7DU