jamie wrote:
sewerman wrote:Im up for a social

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Same :-)

That's 3 of us now, anymore? 3 more spaces on the 1st table :clap: :nurse:
squire

Re: Should the March meet go ahead ?

Postby Rob » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:13 pm

Count me in but don’t expect me to know the rules of lockdown and ease of lockdown just tell me what to do and I’ll comply.

Confused by it all to be honest, 2 metres ,now 1 metre plus, how do you measure plus ? 2 people 2 households, 6 people 6 households, wear masks don’t wear masks, drink at home don’t go to the pub, go to the pub , leave your name and address at the pub, don’t use the toilets, use the toilets , I need a drink !
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Robs Pictures at:

Robs Car Gallery
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Bernard » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Rob, it looks to me that you have understood it all perfectly. :clap:
Bernard
Nano Crew

Postby Duncan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Rob wrote:Count m in but don’t expect me to know the rules of lockdown and ease of lockdown just tell me what to do and I’ll comply.

Well most people aren't complying so you will be doing well.
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby sewerman » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:49 pm

Perfectly clear Rob ..... lets goto the pub

sewerman
Nano Crew

Postby Jürgen » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Rob wrote:Count m in but don’t expect me to know the rules of lockdown and ease of lockdown just tell me what to do and I’ll comply.

Confused by it all to be honest, 2 metres ,now 1 metre plus, how do you measure plus ? 2 people 2 households, 6 people 6 households, wear masks don’t wear masks, drink at home don’t go to the pub, go to the pub , leave your name and address at the pub, don’t use the toilets, use the toilets , I need a drink !

Don't know what you're complaining about, Rob. :confused: Just one word is sufficient to describe the whole set of rules ... confusing. ;)

BTW: Looking forward to join in again, one day. :cheers:
Jürgen
Nano Crew

Postby ARCTIC » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:42 am

It is now July in our sunny/rainy land of the UK and as we now know Covid 19 is still around, all pubs were close but will or can reopen from the 4th July, there does not seem to be any life at the Four Ashes even if there were it would be impossible to stick to the original July 18th 19th date we would of had our meet, i also think moving forward it will be very difficult to police such events as our meets, something to discuss i would say if and when the FA opens and the manager allows us to once again use the field.

We must really start thinking of finding a new venue maybe the transport cafe just down the road, we would need to approach the owner at a safe social distance of cause and ask, or at least put it forward to them, the land is big enough, food would be plenty, stay safe out there Arctic.
Willing to help.

You do the work. We supply the expertise

Nano Ethos
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13
ARCTIC
Site Admin

Postby Duncan » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:08 pm

I think you are right Steve.

This might be a longshot, but is there any possibilty of going back to TeddyBears? ISTR that the issue was with one particular local councillor who decided he didn't like what we were doing. Maybe given the intervening years they are no longer influential?

To be honest, I reckon no matter what we are going to struggle this year. Let's hope I'm wrong!
Duncan
Nano Crew

Postby sewerman » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Hopefully with the next road map to be released next week we'll see more lifting of gatherings.

Might not be a full on bumpers off meet this year but more of a how many bits are shiny after lockdown one, I'm still hopeful we'll get something sorted.

Agree we need to put the feelers out for a venue though can't do any harm to be prepared and i don't think the ashes will be open any time soon.

sewerman
Nano Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Meet Venue Updates