Don't think I'll be there, got a bit of a cold which I want to get rid of before I go on holiday early next month, also don't want to risk passing it on to anyone. Hope numbers pick up a bit for the meet.
The usual mob will be there, John, john, Terry,and Dave . We are all looking forward to this one. Weather is going to be ok according to weather forecast.
Had a great time today, motorway was surprisingly easy coming up and back. Very nice coffee from Body & Soul (thanks Dave). Good meeting everyone again. Not sure about next month, 40th birthday do for our twins, where does the time go?
Pictures from today's meet below, thanks to everyone who came, the weather was glorious as we are now getting used to, not many jobs done but a good catch up and nice to see everyone
I did one job on mine ( Club SE V6 ) the back of the front seat (velour cloth) came off in the extreme heat we have had recently and I had to remove the plastic seat back so I can repair it, many of the clips broke in getting it off as expected as they are obviously not meant to come off so i will have to do a bit of fabricating when i put it back on, if anyone knows where i can buy an exact match for the material please let me know There is a meteor wheel in the pictures which has not been used since it had a silver sparkle refurb and a brand new Falken tyre , it will be for sale shortly if anyone is interested please pm me
Nano Meets, " You do the work , we supply the expertise "